Your Health - Women's Health - Top 10 Excuses
Believe me I have heard them all. But this was the list of top 10 excuses most cited by women.
1. "Everyone is getting bigger, so it’s OK." (JT response: You’re kidding yourself!)
2. "I’ve just had a baby. It takes time." (JT response: Hmmm - how much time?)
3. "I don’t have time to exercise." (JT response: You can’t find 6 half hours a week to go for a walk?)
4. "My husband loves me this way." (JT response: Let’s ask him)
5. "I am not that big, it’s easy for me to lose the extra kilos anytime I want." (JT response: So how about now, this week?)
6. "I am getting on a bit - it’s natural to put on weight with age." (JT response: Wrong)
7. "I have to do everything myself and there just isn’t time to cook at home every night." (JT response: How about 4 nights a week then? It takes 30 minutes to do fish + 5 veg)
8. "I am too tired to exercise." (JT response: Not exercising makes you tired)
9. "Its too hard with the kids - trying to get them to eat healthy food" (JT response: If you eat healthier food and there’s little else, they eat it).
10. "Why would I still want to fit into my wedding dress?" (JT response: to look gorgeous and great like you used to)