Your Health - Men's Health - ACE Skills - Eating
M stands for Men and M stands for Meat. They go together of most meals. Cut it back at least 50% unless you want to skyrocket your risks of heart attacks, bowel/colon cancer and prostate problems.
A “serve” of meat is the size of the palm of your hand – NOT half a cow!
Beer – a standard beer is now “bigger” – go back to the smaller glasses.
Wine – a glass of water with or after every glass of wine.
Snacks – don’t eat crap – check out Dr John’s FSS (Fail Safe Snacks). Eat half a banana that sits on your desk.
More information is available to Inner Circle Members, click here to join.
Here are a few snippets to start your brain wheels turning:
1. Every few kilos or pounds of fat adds kilometers / miles of blood vessels to your system of internal pipes = more resistance, higher blood pressure, less nutrients to the tissues = tired, lack of energy.
2. Do you want to reduce your risk of bowel cancer by up to 80%? Then eat small amounts of 15 different plant foods each day.
3. Take out the H.I. lens whenever you are about to prepare or eat food. The H.I. lens is looking at food to determine how much Human Interference there has been. Ask yourself the question - what have humans done to this food since it was natural? Or in fact was it ever natural?
4. Eat the whole donut or just taking a bite of the donut costs the same amount of money but the results are somewhat different.
5. Your three main coronary arteries - that supply your heart with blood and life are a fifth the width of your little finger! Visualise the sludge building up there as you swallow the gunk food day after day - more BASIC, less BONUS.